Mason Griffin represents developers, investors, borrowers, lenders and contractors in all aspects of real estate acquisition, development, construction, finance and leasing transactions. His experience includes real estate sales and purchases, commercial leases, zoning and land use, loan documentation, construction documentation, loan modifications and workouts and other projects for office, industrial, retail, and mixed use projects.
Additionally, he has experience on major infrastructure projects across multiple industries. He assisted in the real estate acquisition for a cogeneration facility in South Texas, which was awarded the North American single-asset “Deal of the Year” by Project Finance Magazine. Mr. Griffin currently provides legal support for the development of the North Texas wireless network for the nation’s largest wireless provider. Mr. Griffin also has experience in the acquisition, development and financing of oil, gas and energy projects, including refineries, pipeline systems, power projects and underground gas storage facilities.
- Represents developers in real estate acquisition, disposition, development, leasing and loan restructuring.
- Zoning and land use work for commercial developers and the nation’s largest wireless telecommunications provider.
- Represented Fortune 500 U.S. energy companies in the development, construction and retrofit of multiple power plants in Texas.
- Provides legal support for the development of the North Texas wireless network for the nation’s largest wireless provider.
- Represented oil and gas and energy companies in acquisition, financing, development and disposition of pipeline systems, power projects refineries and other industrial facilities.